jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

Navy and denim style

Navy and denim style Morning! Today I have chosen a couple that never fails. I love the navy and denim style.
¡Buenos días! Hoy he elegido una pareja ganadora. Me encanta el estilo marino y vaquero.

The skirt is so lovely and it matchs with a lot of things, it's from Primark. And the same for the t-shirt.
La falda es preciosa y combina con un montón de cosas, es de Primark. Y lo mismo para la camiseta.

For the accessories I chose the head scarf with dots (I think you already know I love the dots) from Primark, the bag from SuiteBlanco and the clogs from Zara.
Para los accesorios elegí el turbante de topos (creo que ya sabéis que adoro los lunares) de Primark, el bolso de SuiteBlanco y los zuecos de Zara.

I hope you like it.
Espero que os guste.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario